The printer should be turned on at first to mount the ink cartridges. Follow the steps below to turn the printer on and mount the ink cartridges. When you have installed and loaded in the Paper Tray a fresh batch of paper, you can also install 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130 device drivers.
123.hp.com/dj2130 — On the printer switch
- First, untie the twisted cord and attach it to the power tube. Attach the purple end of the power module to the purple slot at the back of the printer. Just next to the purple slot is a USB cable.
- Then attach to a wall outlet the other end of the cable. Do not use power strips, because this can lead to power issues with the printer. Click the power button to turn to the printer. When the printer is on, wait until it is quiet.
123.hp.com/dj2130 — Ink cartridge Installation
- The first thing to do is to open an ink cartridge area behind a Paper input tray.
- Next, remove the wrapping from the cartridges of black ink.
- Now, peel off the film by pulling the pink pull tab on copper-colored contacts.
- Then drop the black cartridge into the right slot and gently move it up until it snaps.
123.hp.com/setup 2130-Loading unused Paper
Raise the paper input tray to load unused paper and turn it slightly to the front of the printer. Now slide to the extreme end the tiny paper width guide. Then take a sheet of paper and place it onto a hard surface. First, place the paper stack in the Input Tray and change the paper width manual. Now you can also install the 123.hp.com/dj2130 or www.hp.com/support/dj2130 software drivers or use the Download CD.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Installation with CD
While installing the drivers on the installation CD is possible, you can also download the latest version of the firmware from the 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130 files.
- First, do not connect the USB cable to the printer unless prompted.
- Placed the Setup CD in the CD slot.
- Next, when the installation window opens, click on the setup.exe file.
- Click Yes to proceed with the installation process when the software requests permission to make changes to the system.
- The HP Program starts downloading the basic drivers of the device.
- Next, read the terms and conditions and adhere to them by clicking on the checkbox.
- After you have finished downloading the simple software driver, attach the USB cable to the printer once you have requested that.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and enter the required details to complete the process when the connection is complete.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download and Installation
- Switch on your device first and open your window.
- Go to 123.hp.com/dj2130 and enter your printer model number at www.hp.com/support/dj2130.
- Next, press the Update button and wait until the update is done.
- Now open the installation file from the download bar of the browser.
- If the program needs permission to make system changes, press Yes to make system changes.
- You will be asked to connect to the USB cable through the simple software drivers.
- Then read the terms and conditions of HP and agree to them.
- Next, connect one end of the USB cable to the purple slot next to the power slot and the other end of the system cable.
- Follow the on-screen directions and enter the appropriate details for the installation to complete.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Offline (Windows)
- Next, download the doctor HP Print and Scan.
- Open the Print and Scan physician and select your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to see if your printer can be repaired. Reset the printer and try again to print your paper.
- Check for the name of your printer in the Printer section of your Devices & Printers to see if your Deskjet 2130 was set to be the default printer.
- If the default printer of your Deskjet 2130 is not set, set the new printer.
- If none of these measures work, the printer firmware should be updated to 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
- When the printer is still offline, the printer software will be installed on the installation CD or on the above-mentioned websites.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Cleaning the Ink cartridges
- Switch on your printer first and open the access area for the ink cartridges.
- Now, wait until the ink trucks hit the middle.
- To remove the tin cartridge from the opening, press it to loosen it slightly.
- Test if the contacts have a transparent cover attached without touching the copper-coloured contacts.
- Slides the cotton swab or lint-free cloth in distilled water or drinking water to cleanse the cartridges. Excess water is removed until damp.
- Instead, just clean the contacts coloured with copper and not the ink pen .
- Next, clean the contacts in the carriage area with the same damp cloth.
- Attach the cartridge to the slot again and turn it on.