123.hp.com/dj3755 – 123 HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Setup and Installation
123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer is a accomplished model that can HP Scroll Scan and capture copies of the originals to computer. Simply connect the power cable to the HP DeskJet 3755 Installation and then power ON the device. Make use of the 123 HP DJ 3755 Printer series compact disk and then install the printer software to a computer. Ensure that the HP Ink Cartridge is installed and then the Input tray is loaded with Paper sheets. Place the document above the scanner glass and then press the copy button to immediately get the printout. Get the advantage by using the Cancel button and then prevent paper jamming.
Home Deskjet Models Deskjet 3755
123hp setup dj3755 Printer Installation Support
Your 123.hp.com/dj3755 is an Ultra-Compact Multi-Functional Printer that can also Scan and Copy documents at a high quality. Your Printing System is ingeniously made using Drop-on-Demand Thermal InkJet Technology for printing unique colors with no Ink Smear issues. You need to install one Tri-color Cartridge and a Black Ink Cartridge in your DeskJet printer to get a high yield. Your printer comes with an Input Tray for handling 60 sheets and an Output Tray with 25 sheets capacity. Now you can easily operate the DeskJet using membrane press buttons that are available on the control panel. Simply use the HP Scroll Scan to copy images from documents and photos. HP DeskJet 3755 is present with Wi-Fi and Wireless features for you to print wirelessly without accessing the network.
Description of 123.hp.com/setup 3755 Control Panel
- Control Panel Display: is an LED screen that can indicate on the Number of Copies, Paper Jams, Ink levels, and Wireless & Wi-Fi Status
- Information button: Press this button to get the Information page printed
- Resume button: Press this button to come out of the disrupted task and then continue Printing
- Cancel button: Press this button to terminate the current print task
- Wireless button: Press this button to enable or disable the wireless feature
- Wireless Light: Indicates the presence of the printer wireless connection
- Start Copy Colour button: Press this button to begin the Colour Copy Job. Repeatedly press this button to obtain several copies of the Colour Copy Job
- Start Copy Light: A slow blinking light Indicates the availability of your Start Copy Colour and Start Copy Black button that is ready to use
- Start Copy Black button: Press this membrane button to begin the Copy Black & White Job. Repeatedly press this button to obtain several copies of the Copy Black & White Job
- Ink Alert Light: indicates on the Low Ink Levels & Ink Cartridge issues
- Web Services button: Press this button when Web Services light is blinking to get a Web Services Report printed
- Web Services Light: A fast flashing light that infers a faulty Web Services connection
- Wi-Fi Direct button: Press this button to enable or disable the Wi-Fi Direct feature
- Wi-Fi Direct Light: Indicates the presence of the Printer Wi-Fi Direct
About HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Series:
123.hp.com/setup 3755 – Auto-Off Printer Mode:
Auto-Off DeskJet feature is an energy-saving mode that is usually found to be operational on your Printer if no print task is performed for more than 2 hours. Press the Power button that exists on the leftmost corner of your control panel to exit from Auto-Off Mode. You may also engage the DeskJet 3755 printer on a Sleep Mode operation to reduce the overall power consumption efficiently. This printer model is found operational if your device is kept undisturbed for 5 minutes. Simply send a print task to exit the Sleep Mode or else, you may also change the Sleep Mode time settings through accessing the DeskJet 3755 Embedded Web Server page.
Unpack Setup and Installation of 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer:
- Initially try to unpack the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer from its container box. Now place it on a desk
- Unwrap the packing found on the printer and then go ahead and get rid of tapes
- Peel of the plastic foil present on the horizontal control panel
- Lift up the scanner lid and then remove all stickers present on the glass
- Open the cartridge access door and then remove all tapes and packing’s
- Raise the Input Tray up until its reach and then slide the Paper guide that is found on the Input tray shield to the left end of the tray
- Load A4 sheets to Input Tray and then accordingly move the paper guide on the input tray shield to keep it firm
- Connect the Power cable to the wall outlet and then to your DeskJet. Now switch ON power
- Now connect the printer USB cable to your computer that is ready for operation. Use the other USB terminal for connecting the DeskJet
- Open the cartridge access door to install the New Ink Cartridges
- Load the 123.hp.com/dj3755 series CD on to the CD drive and then try running the Auto Setup. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software
- For your convenience, you can use the Output Tray Extender
123.hp.com/dj3755 – HP DJ 3755 Printer Software Setup
How to Install and open the 123.hp.com/dj3755 Software in Windows OS:
Place the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 series CD on to the external CD drive and then try running the Auto Setup program. Now follow up with the onscreen instruction set to designate a name for the Printer. Click Next and then progress further with the automatic installer to complete the DeskJet software setup. Given below is a list of guidelines for opening printer software on different Windows OS:
- Windows 10: Press the Start Key and then click All Apps. Scroll to select HP folder and then click HP DeskJet 3755 software to open it
- Windows 8.1: Move the cursor to the leftmost corner of the Start screen and then click Show Desktop button. Double click to open the HP DeskJet 3755 software
- Windows 8: Right Click on a free space over the desktop start screen to enable your Apps bar. Click the All Apps option and then Double click Deskjet 3755 Printer software apps to run it
- Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7: Click the Start Menu and then enable All Programs to open the list of available software. Click HP index and then double click the 123.hp.com/dj3755 software.
123.hp.com/setup 3755 Printer Installation for MAC OS X:
Place the HP DeskJet 3755 series CD within the CD drive and then run the Auto Setup. Now follow up with the onscreen instructions to designate a name for your printer. Click the Next button and proceed further to finish the printer software setup. Double click HP DeskJet 3755 series software to open it. Click the File menu and then click the Print option to open your print dialog. Try to select either Use or Print Using options over the print dialog. For the Primary selected option, try to locate the Properties command button and then click it. And for your Secondary selected option ensure that you select the HP DeskJet 3755 model. Now you can follow the specified below instructions to change the print properties on different Mac OS:
- Apple 10.6: A list of blue disclosure triangles is present on your print dialog for instant access to change
- Apple Lion OS and Mountain Lion OS: Your print dialog is present with a Show Details link. By clicking this link you get the access to a list of print properties built on disclosure triangles
- For earlier Macintosh OS, you have the print dialog designed using the popup menu. Try selecting individual print options to alter settings especially the Page Orientation, Page Size, and Scaling Percentage, etc.,
Install 123.hp.com dj3755 series Web Services using HP Printer Software in Windows OS:
Install 123hpcom dj3755 series Web Services using HP Utility in Mac OS X:
123 HP Deskjet 3755 USB Network Connection
Install the USB Network using HP 3755 Printer Software in Windows OS:Press the Start Key to access the 123.hp.com/dj3755 and then open it. Click Utility title bar and then select the Printer Setup and Software panel. Click Connect a new Printer tab and then follow up with the onscreen instructions. Wait until for the prompter to appears and then try selecting the USB connection. Click the Next button and then proceed further to complete the USB Installation process.
Install USB Network using HP Utility in Mac OS:
On the Macintosh, Start Screen locate the HP Utility printer software and then open it. Click Print, Scan, and Copy Menu and then click Connect a new Printer option. Try to follow the onscreen instructions until a prompter appears to select the USB connection. Click the Next button and then progress further with the instructions set to complete the USB Network connection.
123.hp.com/dj3755 InkJet Cartridge Installation
123 HP DESKJET 3755 InkJet Cartridge Installation
123.hp.com/dj3755 is an Ink Advantage printer that requires a pigment-based Black Ink Cartridge and a dye-based Tri-color Ink Cartridge for color printing at high quality. Your DeskJet Cartridges are now inexpensive since they are refillable and therefore offer’s the Ink Advantage. Always ensure that you properly switch OFF the power from your printer to avoid Ink Waste & Coagulation.
Replace 123 HP DeskJet 3755 InkJet Cartridges
Turn OFF the power from HP 3755 and then examine for print carriage bar to remain silent at the center. Draw both sides of the Cartridge door downward to open it. Try to access the respective cartridge tab that places the empty cartridge and then unlatch tab. Press the Ink Cartridge down to detach it from the cartridge slot. Keep ready the New HP Ink Cartridge without the plastic flaps for installation. Now slide the Ink Cartridge inside the cartridge slot until it clicks to place. Use the Cartridge tab to latch it and then push the Cartridge door upward to close it. Turn ON power source for your printer.
Use 123 HP DeskJet 3755 Printer in Single Cartridge Mode
123.hp.com/setup 3755 is optimized to be operated on Single Cartridge Mode. You require the HP DeskJet 3755 software to command a print task. Whenever an Ink Cartridge becomes drained or gets depleted then automatically your printer moves into Single Cartridge Mode. To come out of this mode you may have to install all Ink Cartridges entirely.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Scan to a Computer
Your 123.hp.com/dj3755 Scanner is a scroll scan type that can effortlessly copy images and documents accurately. Place the originals with the scan side facing up and closer towards the right edge of your scanner. Open the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 software and then click Print, Scan & Copy title bar. Click the Scan command to open the scan dialog. Now try to select either Document or Photos option and then click Scan. Your scroll scan process is now initiated. While you need to save the scanned document you can select the document format according to your convenience.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Troubleshooting
To Clear away paper jam from the Input Tray
Primarily, press the Cancel membrane button to halt the ongoing print task. Switch OFF power from DJ 3755 and then try to access the paper path cover. Now check for any paper jams present on the Input tray and paper path shield to be removed. Press the Resume button and continue to print. If the paper jam issue is unresolved, then try to check the Output Tray for any paper jams to be manually removed. Now try to continue printing. The next step to clear away paper jam is, Open the Cartridge door and then move the print head over the carriage bar towards the far-right and check for paper jams. Clear all paper jam and then retrace the print head on towards the far left over the carriage bar and then check for any paper jam to be removed. You can now close the Cartridge door and then try to switch ON the power for your All-in-One.
Troubleshoot Ink Cartridge Issue
First of all, try to open the Cartridge door and then unlatch the cartridge tab to remove each one of the Ink Cartridges. Now use a swab and dust off the Ink Cartridge and also the imprinted electrical contact. You should also access the cartridge slot and then clean the electrical contact using a swab. Make sure that you have removed the plastic flaps thoroughly. Now Re-install the Ink Cartridges according to the color-coded slots. You may now close the Cartridge door and then press the Resume button for continuing the print task. At last, you can also try to restart the HP DeskJet 3755.
Unexpectedly Printer Shuts Down
Initially, you should check for an uninterrupted power supply. Next, check for the proper functioning of the Power press button. If the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer shuts down unresolved, then disconnect the power cable from the wall outlet and examine it for any damages. Wait for 15 seconds to go by and then try Re-connecting the power cable to the wall outlet.
For further support visit 123.hp.com/setup