123.HP.COM/DJ4720 - HP Deskjet 4720 Printer Setup Installation
HP DJ 4720 Advantage Ultra 4720 Wireless connection & Setup
- Ensure that your HP wireless direct is switched on in your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Switch on AirPort.
- On clicking the AirPort icon, select the HP wireless direct name which islisted as HP-Print- **-Deskjet XXXX.)
- Add your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Under the System Preferences section, choose Print & Fax or Print &Scan, depending on the operating system you use.
- Select the + (plus) symbol on the left hand corner where the 123.hp.com/dj4720 printers are listed.
- Tap on the 123.hp.com/setup 4720 printer you want to use and then click Add.
123hp Setup dj4720 Ethernet Connection
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection(Windows)?
- Unplug the Ethernet cable connected to your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Once the installation is complete, open the software for your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 users should click on Utilities.
- Choose Printer Setup and Software.
- From the list of options available, select Reconfigure wireless settings.
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (OS X)?
- Connect your HP Deskjet 4720 printer to the wireless network.
- Go to the Applications/Hewlett Packard/ Device Utilities folder and changethe connection to wireless using the HP Setup Assistant option.
Are you running a small-scale business and looking for a printer that you can use? Then, HP Deskjet 4720 is the printer that you need to buy. When compared to other HP printers Deskjet is cost-friendly.HP comes out with range of Deskjet printers that are compact in design and occupies much less space in your home or office. HP Deskjet 4720 printer is no exception and one of the sought after Deskjet printers of all time for its extraordinary performance and top class output. You can print,copy, scan and fax documents through this printer.
123.hp.com/DJ4720 Printer Support
Unpack setup and installation dj 4720 printer
NOTE: While installing the HP Deskjet 4720 printer software in the 123.hp.com/dj4720 printer, make sure that your computer and the 123HP dj4720 printer is connected to a network connection. It can either be wireless, or wired or USB connection.
- Unbox your newly bought HP Deskjet 4720 wireless printer from its packaging.
- Connect the wires at their appropriate place.
- Now, switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- The LCD screen with several buttons and icons is the control panel of your HP printer.
- Install the ink cartridges by unpacking from the package.
- Remove the protective tape on the ink cartridge.
- Slowly, insert the ink cartridge into its place according to the color code. Push it in until it locks into place.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the needed software and drivers for your Wireless printer.
- You can also install the software from the CD that came with the printer. Insert the CD intothe drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the process, save the settings and click Close to complete.
How to connect the 123HP dj4720 printer to your Mac?
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want to use.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your HP Deskjet 4720 printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print atest report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, chooseAbout this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install.
For further support visit 123.hp.com/setup
DJ 4720 Auto-off printer mode
This Auto-Off option switched off the printer after it lies inactive for two hours.This, in turn will help to reduce the energy. The 123.hp.com/setup 4720 printer needs to be switched on if you want to use it once again. Check if your HP Deskjet 4720 printer supports this option, which can be automatically enabled or disable based on printer capabilities and connection options. Even, if the Auto-off mode is not in use,your printer will enable Sleep Mode after the printer lies inactive for more than 5 minutes.
- If the printer does not have network or fax capability, then Auto-Off is enabled when the HP printer is switched on.
- When the printer’s wireless or Wi-Fi Direct capability is switch on or when the printer with fax, USB, or Ethernet, then the Auto-Off option is disabled.
How to print documents (OS X)?
- Open the HP Utility software and click on the File menu. Select Print.
- Ensure that you select the 123.hp.com/dj4720 printer you want to use.
- Now, set the print options according to your need. In case you don’t see the options on the Print dialog box, select Show Details option.
- Specify the orientation and scaling percentage.
- Click on Print.