Embedded web service [EWS] Troubleshooting
Enable Webscan with EWS – Embedded Web Service
Printers – Using the Embedded Printer Web Server (EWS):
This document is for network-capable printers & Wi-Fi Direct Prints.
The Embedded Web Server (EWS) is a homepage printer accessed via a web browser to handle settings, get updates, and perform maintenance tasks.
123 HP PRINTER EWS Setup
There are several ways to access the printer homepage: for printers connected to a local network: get the printer information processing address, the distinguishing number assigned to the network printer and type it in the internet browser address bar.
Use the smart app: provided on your desktop or mobile device through the printer settings inside the smart app.
Link with Wi-Fi Direct to the 123 hp printer:
Set up with a direct wireless link to the printer, then type the IP address 192.168.223.1 in an Internet browser address bar.
To open the printer homepage pick your favorite technique for elaborate moves.
Use the IP address (network-connected printers):
If your printer is connected to the native network, get the IP address, and then type it into a computer browser to open the homepage of the printer.
- Make sure that your printer is wired to the same network as your mobile device or laptop.
- Acquire IP address for the printer.
- Touch-screen control panel printers: implement an IP address in the Wireless menu or in settings.
123 HP PRINTER EWS Touch-screen control panel-free printers:
print a network setup page to get an IP address. To print the sheet, press the Wireless and Information buttons on many models.
Type the IP address in the address line of the Web browser, and then press Enter.
123 HP EWS SERVICE
- Click Continue to open the printer homepage if a security certificate appears on the website.
- Using the Smart printer app Access the printer site via the Smart printer settings tab.
- Check that your computers, such as a laptop or mobile computer or alternative computers are connected to the network on which you want the printer to line up.
- Upgrade and update the 123.hp.com (Android, iOS, macOS) or Windows 10-sensitive printer app, 8.1 – Microsoft Store (in English).
- Place the printer on and to your laptop for router purposes.
- Open the smart app, then follow the instructions for connecting your 123 HP From home screen, click or tap the system name of the 123 P. printer.
- Scroll down the settings list to select Advanced Settings or Home Page Printer (EWS).
- If a security certificate on the website is shown, tap the printer homepage still to open.
Link Wi-Fi Direct with a printer
To access the printer site on your laptop, using a direct wireless wi-fi connection to your printer as per the manual.
- Place the printer next to your computer.
- Turn the printer on and ensure that the ink cartridges are properly mounted and the paper is put inside the receptacle.
- Get the name and password of the Wi-Fi Direct printer (Example: DIRECT-72-HP Deskjet # # #, Officejet pro # # # #).
Printers with a control panel display:
Click the Direct Wi-Fi icon or open the Direct Wi-Fi Settings menu to induce the name and password.
Printers, while not showing a bearing panel:
Click the information button to print a report containing the name and password. If your printer doesn’t receive these instructions, switch to Printing with Wi-Fi Direct for more data and options.
- Open the Wi-Fi or wireless settings on your Laptop or mobile device to display a list of available wireless networks.
- Choose your name for your Wi-Fi Direct printer from the network list, and then enter the password to connect to the printer.
- Type 168.223.1 into the address bar inside an application program
- If a security certificate on the website is shown, click on the printer homepage to start loading.
- When making any improvements, reconnect to your Native-WiFi Network.