How to Manually Install And Configure Hp OfficeJet Printer?
HP has now become one of the best businesses on the market selling goods for average citizens. All of the products provided by HP are exclusive and guarantee customers who use these products full satisfaction. HP OfficeJet Printer is one of these items and considered to provide full assistance and help for the entire household and the official work done in the offices. Within this blog, we will explain the steps for manually downloading and setting up HP OfficeJet Printer to ensure the steps can be taken by all people.
Numerous printer models are available on the market and if we speak about their key feature we will all agree that all printers only have one purpose, which is to print the paper for the user. The HP OfficeJet printer, however, provides the users with many special features, making it one of the best series of HP printers. It is regarded as an all-in-one printer, making it compact, compatible with all devices, and mobile device controllable. Other consistency, apart from these qualities, is so interesting for the HP OfficeJet series. This consistency is because the design of HP OfficeJet Printer is very simple to use.
If we talk about the steps that will support you in the process of HP Officejet Printer Install, the steps below will provide guaranteed results.
- First, you need to unpack the printer, measures to Download and Setup HP OfficeJet Printer. As you can see in the package, two CDs are inside the package for Mac and Windows. If the installation disk is not in the package, you can use the HP official website to download the program.
- Check the power cable in the box and use it to connect the printer to the power outlet. When you’re done, switching the printer on.
- Now pick the language as you like and manage the column country and region of the unit. Now confirm with the tap Yes.
- The next move is to set the printer’s date and time and then press Start.
- When you start clicking, it gives you two choices. If you want to handle the printer manually or need assistance.
- When you assemble the printer yourself, press Manage it manually.
- If you look inside the package again, you can find a cartridge with the printer. Place the ink cartridge carefully in the printer.
- Now feed the printer with some papers to test if the ink cartridge works correctly and whether or not the printer will print the paper.
- Print a paper from the printer now and verify that the prints the printer provides are matched.
- When you include instructions for printing a document, the initialization process will first begin and then the document will be printed. When the printer prints the file, you know that the installation process and the installation of the HP Officejet printer have been completed.
- Both these measures will help you mount the HP OfficeJet printer. All the measures are real and provide full process solutions.
Steps to Configure HP OfficeJet Printer
- You need to start by opening your default browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Click 123.hp.com/setup in the search bar now and click Enter.
- Now you can download the printer software using the web and remove the files from the folder when the program is downloaded and run the application.
- HP Startup Utility will now help you perform the printer feature and allow you to register the product.
- As the process continues, agree to all program terms and conditions and allow HP Auto Wireless to connect to the app by clicking Continue.
- As soon as you reach, the installer program links and configures the printer to the same device network.
- Now click on continue to access the new drivers from the HP utility.
- Once the download is over, follow all the steps on the computer.
The above measures will allow you to configure HP OfficeJet Printer without problems. All steps are true and give users full solutions. Through following all the steps, you will ensure that the printer is installed and configured only at home.