How to Setup HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi?
The HP Officejet 8100 Printer provides a wireless printer that helps users with quality prints and also makes it very easy and special for users to conduct prints. HP offers a range of products which not only work in the daily routine but also provide a great deal of support for users through their effectiveness. HP 8100 Printer is one of them and has built its industry reputation by offering some of the highest quality printing services and the number of prints that can be done at once. The consumer should know the HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup methods as using the best method, it will be simple and hardly any time is required if the steps are performed properly.
We have taken some steps to support the users with this process and to support them during the entire process by using the simple HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi setup. All the steps given are very genuine and provide full solutions for users to question how they can set up the HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi. In addition, the HP 8100 printer offers better picture quality and impeccable speed. We, therefore, recommend that you take these steps very carefully so that you can configure the HP 8100 effectively and use it for the best performance.
Steps for HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Installation
Three separate methods are required to successfully mount HP 8100 Wi-Fi Printer. All three processes are described below and have been presented in an easy-to-understand language for both technical and non-technical users.
Step 1: List of things
- You need to collect information before you start the setup step. Before you start the procedure, you need these items and information.
- Network Name Network Password System or device connecting to the Simple Web Access wireless network
- Now make sure the router and computer are linked correctly, connecting to the same network and allowed to operate immediately.
- You must then trigger the printer and place it close to the device and router so that it can be conveniently connected to the router.
Step 2: Connecting the Printer to the wireless network
- You need to start with the Right Arrow button to open the printer’s navigation screen.
- Touch the Setup Button on the printer panel afterwards.
- Tap Network and then press the Wireless Setup Wizard in the list that appears.
- Now press and hold the WPS button on your router and allow the printer to automatically search your network.
- If the printer does not immediately recognize the printer, tap Enter a New Network Name and follow the on-screen addresses to enter your password and network name.
Step 3: Driver deployment
- This is the final HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi setup.
- To begin the operation, make sure the printer is not connected via USB or cable to the device. If so, unplug and start unplugging the cable.
- Select a method that will help the program recognize the printer model if requested. Once you have done this, follow the instructions to go to the Printer Drivers download page.
- Press Download HP drivers now and wait until the cycle starts.
- Follow all instructions and complete the cycle of HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup when the configuration wizard begins.
These are the steps that will help you mount the HP 8100 Wi-Fi Printer. All measures are true and give you assured process solutions. You can visit our website without hesitation if you need further help.
For further support visit 123.hp.com/setup