How to Setup HP Printer Wi-Fi in Mac?
Living in a world in which technology plays a significant part in people’s everyday routine. Devices such as tablets, servers, printers, and scanners play a major role in the use of people’s jobs. The printer is the tool used in every home and every office, but people need to learn how to use the Setup HP Wi-Fi Printer Mac in order to make the best use of the tool. There are many ways users can carry out this operation and we have taken some of the best measures to help you with the process of setting up a hp printer.
You need to ensure that the system and your computer are in good condition to proceed with these measures. All measures are special and provide full query solutions for how to configure HP Wi-Fi Printer Mac.
Steps To start with the HP Wi-Fi Printer setup on Mac
- You first need to plan for installation and to collect the resources below.
- You will learn the name of the network.
- Password network.
- You need a wireless network linked device.
- Wireless Internet Connection Printer USB Cable
- You must also ensure that the printer, router, and device are enabled.
- Make sure the device is linked to the same wireless network to which your printer is attached.
- You will need to set up the printer and load the paper into your tray with the ink cartridge attached.
- Now the printer can be wired to the wireless network.
- Link the wireless to the printer with the Protected Setup WPS or Wi-Fi.
- After that, the wireless button on the printer control panel must be pressed and maintained.
- Click the WPS button on the wireless button to push on.
- Patiently wait some time for the printer to connect to the wireless router.
- When the connection is created, the printer driver can be further downloaded and enabled.
- You will visit HP’s official website to find the new printer drivers. Click on the Download link to access the drivers.
- Go to the HP company website and check for drivers that meet your company requirements.
- Click Update when you find the file.
- Before that, you will find the Mac dock download address. As the quest is over, click on the HP Simple Start file to start the driver’s installation.
- If the download is not quick, double-click the file and force the download to start.
- Check and double-click on the app when the download is over.
- Follow all directions carefully and complete the installation of the program.
There are several moves to the HP Wi-Fi Printer Mac setup. If you need more information, please visit 123.hp.com/setup