HP DeskJet 3630 Unbox Setup Control Panel
First Open features 9 press buttons and 6 LED lights as well as an LCD display Panel Wireless button with LED light: signals the wireless contact status of printers. Follows a list of different types of wireless status A Solid Blue LED light indicates the readiness of your wireless communication setup A Sluggish blinking LED light indicates that the wireless communication has been activated but is not synchronized on the network.
- A Quick blinking LED light signals wireless connection in disabled status OFF LED light indicates that a wireless connection is said to be OFF and disabled ON press button and LED light: makes the DeskJet Power ON / OFF control ON LED light button: designates three forms of DeskJet Operating status.
- First, the Power button LED Light gets Dimmed then your DeskJet is in Sleep Mode, or else Blinking state then this signals a print operation, then if Fast Blinking state then this signals Wi-Fi Direct Press button and LED light error status: signals direct operation status of the printer.
- A few of the different status forms are Solid blue light indicates the readiness of the Wi-Fi Direct Access OFF LED Light signaling the Wi-Fi Direct Access to be in OFF state A Slow blinking LED light signaling a Wi-Fi Direct Access allowed but non-synchronized with the network.
- Press the Wi-Fi Direct Press button to create contact Fast blinking LED light shows that Wi-Fi Direct access is in error
- Cancel Press button: Finish the current task ePrint
- Press button and LED Light: indicates the availability of the Printer to print LED ON indicates that ePrint service is allowed on your Copier LED OFF indicates that ePrint service is disabled on your Printer A slow.
- Resume LED light indicates that the Printer is in error or alarm state Start Copy
- Black Press button: Press this button to start the Black Copy task Start Color Press button: Press this button to start the Color Copy task Information button and LED light: Signals that you can press this button to get the Ink Alert LED Light information page printed: Signals the Ink Amount present in yours.