123.HP.COM/Setup 3636 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-859-777-0709
123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer Compact design
123 HP Deskjet 3636 printer is a perfect device that will help you print quality files in large numbers. The main functions of this HP colour inkjet photo printer are copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touch screen, Instant Ink and many more. The output will be in brilliant colours and will be uniform form all your documents and projects.Users of this printer can either choose Black and white mode or colour mode before the printing job commences. Additional information is that you can save upto 50% on ink with the help of HP Instant Ink service. By doing so, the ink cartridges needed will be delivered to the user before you run out of ink. However, you need to subscribe for the HP Instant ink service.driver download from 123.hp.com/setup 3636 or 123.hp.com/dj3636.
123.hp.com/setup3636 printer Wireless connection
How to connect your printer using HP printer software (Windows)?
- Perform one of the following based on whether you have installed the HP Deskjet 3636 printer software.
- If you have not installed the HP printer software on your computer,
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer.
- When asked, choose Wireless and then follow the onscreen instructionsIf you have the HP printer software installed on your computer,
- Open the HP printer software.
- From the menu listed, click on Tools.
- Select Device Setup and Software.
- Tap on Connect a new device and then select Wireless. Now, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once the printer is connected successfully, the blue wireless light will remain on.
123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer Compact Design
- Take out the software CD that came with the printer and insert it in the CD-ROM drive. (NOTE: Do not connect the USB cable to your HP Deskjet 3636 printer until the printer asks you to do so.)
- Carefully, follow the instructions displayed on screen. When you are prompted, select USB option on the Connection Options screen.
- Complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If you have successfully installed the software, the printer will function asplug-and- play printer. If you have failed in installing the software, insert the CD again and follow the same process.
123.hp.com/DJ3636 Printer Support
Unpack setup and installation DJ 3636 printer
When you have received your HP Deskjet 3636 printer, follow the below mentioned steps to setup the printer for the first time.
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 3636 printer from its packaging.
- Now, connect the phone cords with the help of the documentation that came up with the printer.
- Ensure that you have connected the printer to a working electrical wall socket.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the Start button.
- Remove the package of the ink cartridges.
- Now, remove the protective tape of the ink cartridges.
- Slide the ink cartridges one by one slowly until it locks into its place.
- The ink cartridges should be installed according to the color displayed in the slot.
- Place plain white and unused paper in the input tray.
How to install software on your computer?
The HP Deskjet 3636 printer should be connected to a working Internet connection while installing the driver.
- Go to the designated printer page on our website and locate the link for your software.
- Click on the link which contains the latest software and drivers.
- In the newly opening dialog box, click Save.
- Once the drivers are downloaded, double click on the icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Once, you complete the process, then create a new account for your self online by logging on to www.hpconnected.com.
- Follow the on-screen prompts so that you are able to print and scan.
For further support visit 123.hp.com/setup
DJ 3636 Auto-Off Printer mode ?
- This Auto-Off option switched off the printer after it lies inactive for two hours.This, in turn will help to reduce the energy. The printer needs to be switched onif you want to use it once again. Check if your HP Deskjet printer supports this option, which can be automatically enabled or disable based on printer capabilities and connection options. Even, if the Auto-off mode is not in use,your HP Deskjet 3636 printer will enable Sleep Mode after the printer lies inactive for more than 5 minutes.
- If the HP Deskjet 3636 printer does not have network or fax capability, then Auto-Off isenabled when the HP printer is switched on.
- When the printer’s wireless or Wi-Fi Direct capability is switch on or when the printer with fax, USB, or Ethernet, then the Auto-Off option is disabled.
How to print a document (Windows)?
- Open the HP Deskjet 3636 printer software and then choose Print.
- Ensure that you select the printer you want.
- Choose the button that opens the Properties dialog box. (Properties may also be called as Preferences, Printer
- Properties, Printer, Options or Printer Setup.
- Go to Printing Shortcut tab, choose the appropriate options. Click on the other tabs to change other print settings.
- Now, tap on OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Finally, select Print or OK to start the printing job.
Install Other DJ Models
123 hp com dj3630