123.HP.COM/DJ3652 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-859-777-0709
123.hp.com/dj3652 - Easy Setup
- Get the new HP Deskjet 3652 printer out of the box.
- Now, remove the cello tape and packing materials.
- Lift the scanner lid and take off the packing tape. Close the lid later.
- Hold the printer on either sides and then lift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into its place. Now, remove all the package tape from the printer.
- After removing the tapes, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and remove the tapes. Push the trap until it locks into its place.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the wall socket and the other end to the printer.
- Switch on the printer.
123.hp.com/dj3652 – Scanner Setup
How to prepare the scan?
- Lift the lid of your HP Deskjet 3652 printer and place the original document print side down on the scanner glass.
- Close the printer’s lid.
- Now, start the scan process.
How to scan from the printer’s control panel?
- On the HP Deskjet 3652 printer’s display screen, select the scan option. In case you don’t see the option, tap on the Home button and use Up or Down buttons to find the Scan option.
- Choose the Scan to Computer option.
- From the list of computers, select the one you want to scan.
NOTE: If your computer is not listed, check if it is connected wirelessly or via USB cable.
123.hp.com/dj3652 - Final Setup
How to connect a new printer?
- Perform one of the following tasks based the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Right click on any empty area on your Start screen. Navigate to the app bar to click on All Apps. Now, you need to click and open the folder that has your printer’s name (HP Deskjet 3652).
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start — >All Programs – – > HP – – > HP Deskjet 3652
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- From the list of options available, tap on Connect a new printer.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to connect a new printer.
123.hp.com/DJ3652 Printer Support
How to install software driver?
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/dj3652 printer.
- Select the down arrow on your printer control panel to set the language.
- Press the same arrow to choose Yes and then tap on OK. Now, Set Country/Region menu will open.
- Select the down arrow to choose the country/region and then tap on OK.
- Pull out the paper tray door and then the paper tray extender. Now, lift the paper catch.
- Move the paper guides to their outer most position.
- Place a stack of paper on to the paper tray. Adjust the paper guides according to the size of the paper.
- Now, push the paper tray in till it snaps into place.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait till the print carriage moves to the right and remain silent.
- Remove the tapes from the ink cartridges. Hold the cartridges on the black plastic.
- Hold the cartridges on their sides and then gently push them forward until it locks in its place.
- Now, repeat the process until you insert all ink cartridge.
- Now, close the ink cartridge door. Now, align the cartridges by following the on-screen instructions. The printer will print an alignment page.
How to install the printer software?
After setting up the HP Deskjet 3652 printer hardware, you have a go ahead to install the printing software. Wait till you install the software. Until then do not connect the computer to the printer.
Go to 123.hp.com and search the software based on your printer model. Download the driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. Now, your printer is ready to use.
If you have the software CD that came with the printer package, insert it into the computer and then install it by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Install Other DJ Models
123 hp com dj3630
123.hp.com/dj3652 - Web Services setup
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE PRINTER’S CONTROL PANELYour HP Deskjet 3652 printer’s control panel will provide you an easy way to set up web services.
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet 3652 printer is connected to a working Internet connection through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Select Print Apps or HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on Yes in the Auto Update screen to let your printer check for and install your product updates.
- The printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions on the information page to complete the setup process.
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
- Open the embedded web server (EWS).
- Select the Web Services tab.
- Choose Setup in the Web Services Settings section.
- When asked, allow your HP Deskjet 3652 printer to check for and install the updated automatically.
- Your printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
For further support visit 123.hp.com/setup