123.HP.COM/setup 4720 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-859-777-0709
123.hp.com/setup 4720 - Power saving mode
Sleep mode can be useful for users who want to consume electricity. WhenSleep Mode is enabled, power usage is reduced. Your HP Deskjet 4720 printer will automaticallyenter Sleep Mode after the printer lies inactive after 5 minutes.
How to change the time to Sleep Mode?
- Open the EWS (embedded web server).
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Under the Power Management section, select Energy Save Mode.
- From the list of options available, choose the desired option.
- Now, click on Apply.
If you activate Quiet Mode, your HP Deskjet 4720 printer will slow down byreducing the noise without affecting the print quality of the output. This modeworks for printing with Normal print quality on a plain paper. If you want toprint at normal speed, switch off the Quiet Mode.
123.hp.com/setup 4720 – Connect Ethernet
HP Deskjet 4720 printer users also have the liberty to use wither wireless connection or Ethernet connection.Ethernet is the most sought after local area network (LAN) technology. The user will be given anEthernet cable along with the printer. Connect one end of the cable to the modem or router andthen connect the other end to your printer to enjoy uninterrupted Internet connection.
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection(Windows)?
- Unplug the Ethernet cable connected to your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Once the installation is complete, open the software.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 users should click on Utilities.
- Choose Printer Setup and Software.
- From the list of options available, select Reconfigure wireless settings.
123.hp.com/setup 4720 - Inkjet Printer
HP Deskjet 4720 printer is a multi-functional printer used to print, scan and copy a document or photo. Theprinter is definitely your go to place as you can count on its reliability. Available at affordable rates,this compact printer saves the space and is designed to fit anywhere –right from your desk,cupboard or anywhere you need it. Deskjet printers are mainly used at office and at your home inyour comfort zone. According to your usage, you can opt for a higher end version. This inkjet printerfrom HP is a one stop solution to all your printing needs. Call us if you have any queries about yourprinter and its related issues.
123.hp.com/setup 5746 Printer Support
HP printer driver and firmware update
By default, if you have connected your HP Deskjet 4720 printer to the wireless network and Web Services is switched on, the printer will automatically check for updates.
How to update the printer using printer’s control panel?
- Touch the Setup option from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Printer Maintenance option from the list of options.
- Now, choose Update the Printer.
How to enable the printer to automatically check for updates?
- Tap on the HP ePrint icon from the printer’s home screen. Click on OK.
- Now, select Settings, and then choose Update the Printer.
- Tap on Auto Update and then choose ON.
How to update the printer using embedded web server?
- Open the embedded web server.
- Click and open the Tools tab.
- Navigate to the Printer Updates section, select Firmware Updates and then follow the on-screen prompts.
OPEN THE HP PRINTER SOFTWARE (WINDOWS)Go to 123.hp.com to download the software according to the model of your printer. Download the necessary driver and utility files and perform the following. If you are not able to download the software, use the software CD that came with your printer to install the software.
- Windows 8.1: On the left hand corner of the desktop, select the down arrow and then choose HP Deskjet 4720.
- Windows 8: On your Start screen, right click on any empty area. On the app bar, click on All Apps and then tap on HP Deskjet 4720.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click on Start button from the desktop. AllPrograms – – > HP – – > HP Deskjet 4720- – > HP Deskjet 4720.
Wired printer setup guide
For those printers, which do not have the wireless printer connection option can use the USB cableto establish connection between your computer and printer. The printer supports a rear USB 2.0High Speed port to enable a wired connection between the computer and the HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
How to connect the printer with the USB cable?
- Insert the printer software CD that came with the HP printer software in the computer CD-ROM drive. (Also, make a note that you do not connect the USB cable to the printer until youare asked to do so.)
- Follow the instructions displayed on your computer/laptop screen. When you see theprompt box, connect your HP Deskjet 4720 printer by choosing the Connection Optionsscreen. On the new screen, select the USB option.
- Again, follow the on screen prompts to complete your set up process.
Install Other DJ Models
123 hp com dj3630