123.HP.COM/setup 5665 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-859-777-0709
How to get the printer claim code?Step 1: Check HP Connected setup requirement
- Ensure the country you are residing in supports HP Connected. Touch thedrop-down list to find your country/region and language.
- When you setup and install the drivers in your printer, you might have been asked to activate your account with HP Connected. If you don’thave an HP Connected account, create one.
- Also, double check to see if your printer supports printing services connected via web. To cross check, look out for HP ePrintlogo/button/icon on HP Envy 5665 printer’s control panel.
- Your computer should be connected to a wireless network or wired (Ethernet) with a working internet connection.
Print from anywhere
- A properly functioning computer with Chrome, Linus, OS C v10.7 or later, Windows XP or later or Chromebook
- Google Chrome browser
- Google account
- Google Cloud Print Ready printer that is connected to the same network as your device.
Steps to follow:
- Switch on your HP Envy 5665 printer.
- Sign in to your Google account after opening the Chrome browser.
- Select the Chrome menu icon and then choose Settings from the menu.
- Under the Settings window, choose Show Advanced Settings from the list of options available.
- Select Google Cloud Print and then choose Manage button.
With the use of HP wireless direct, users can print their documents/photos from a computer,laptop,smartphone or any wireless-capable device without connecting to a wireless connection as such.
How to print the HP Wireless Direct Guide?
- To switch on the HP Wireless Direct, press the HP Wireless Direct button and start printing the HP Wireless Direct Guide. In the printed page, your network name and password can be noted.
- After the first time of printing the guide, press HP Wireless direct and Information button simultaneously to print the guide.
How to print from a wireless-capable mobile device?
- Ensure that the HP Wireless Direct is switched on.
- Click on the wireless icon on your mobile phone to setup a connection.
- Connect your mobile device to a new wireless network. From the list of wireless networks available, tap on the network such as Hp-Print- -**Envy 5665. When prompted, enter the password of the wireless network.
- Open the file you want to print and then start the print job on your HP Envy 5665.
123.hp.com/setup 5665 Printer Support
How to install software in windows
NOTE: While installing the printer software in the HP Envy 5665 printer, make sure that your computer and the HP Envy 5665 printer is connected to a network connection. It can either be wireless, or wired or USB connection.
- Unbox your newly bought wireless HP Envy 5665 printer from its packaging.
- Connect the wires at their appropriate place.
- Now, switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- The LCD screen with several buttons and icons is the control panel of your HP printer.
- Install the ink cartridges by unpacking from the package.
- Remove the protective tape on the ink cartridge.
- Slowly, insert the ink cartridge into its place according to the color code. Push it in until itlocks into place.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the needed software and drivers for your Wireless printer.
- You can also install the software from the CD that came with the printer. Insert the CD intothe drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the process, save the settings and click Close to complete.
- Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges, a message box appears on the Control Panel.
- Click on OK.
- Load the stack of paper in the input tray. Now, the printer prints an alignment page.
- After the alignment page is printing, scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, a message box that reads, ‘Alignment successful’ will appear on the printer’s control panel. Press Ok button to continue.
- Users are now allowed to connect the printer to a network wirelessly or Ethernet or USB.
For further support visit 123.hp.com/setup
How to install software in mac?
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want to use.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your HP Envy 5665 printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print atest report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP Envy 5665 printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, chooseAbout this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install.
How to select your printer on your MAC?
- Open the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware tab and then choose Print and Fax.
When your HP printer is listed,
- Roll your pointer on (-) minus sign and remove the printer. Now, click on the (+) sign and Adda new printer.
- Choose the printer name when it appears on screen.
- Now, click on OK to continue.
When your HP printer is not listed,
- Roll your mouse pointer near (+) sign and then click on Add Printer or Scanner.
- Choose any one of the option when the printer names appear.
- Click on Continue option.
- On the Print Using box, choose the printers name.
- Now, download and install the Apple printer software.