123.HP.COM/Setup 6954 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-859-777-0709
How to set up HP ePrint using the HP printer software (Windows)?
- Open the HP Officejet 6954 printer software and then double click on Print.
- Now, choose Connect your HP Officejet 6954 printer to the web, from the list of options available. The Embedded web server opens.
- Tap on the Web Services tab.
- Got to the Web Services Setting section to select Setup and the follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- When asked, allow your HP printer to check for and install updates.
- When the printer is connected to the server, it will print an information page. Use the information page to set up HP ePrint.
HP OJ 6954 Printable
- Place the stack of envelopes print-side down in the paper tray.
- Open the File menu on your software and then click on Print.
- Select the HP Officejet 6954 printer you want to use.
- Press the button that opens the Properties box. (Properties may also be called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.)
- Choose the necessary options.
- Go to the Layout tab to choose between Portrait and Landscape orientation.
- Navigate to the Paper/Quality tab, and click on Media option in the Tray Selection area to select the paper type. You can choose the print quality in the Quality Settings area.
- In the Paper/Output area, choose the Advanced button to specify the paper size that is listed on the Paper Size box. Click OK.
- In the print dialog box, choose Print or OK to start the print job.
- Click Here to navigate to the HP Instant Ink site. Now, click on Sign Up option to create a brand new account.
- If you have a Snapfish account already, your computer will automatically display the Snapfish logon page. If not follow the on screen instructions
- Specify the enrollment key or select the plan according to your need. (NOTE: The enrolment key can be identified from the enrollment kit or prepaid card you purchased from the retailer. If you have not purchased the kit, you can select the plans accordingly.)
- In case you have your Web Services switched on, you can type your HP Officejet 6958 printer claim code in Complete these steps to connect your printer field. Click Add – – > Next and skip the steps to add shipping and billing address. (NOTE: If your Web Services is switched off, switch it on and continue the process.)
123.hp.com/Setup 6954 Printer Support
OJ 6954 ink cartridge installation
How to align the cartridges from the printer software?
- Place A4 or letter unused white paper on your printer’s paper tray.
- Perform the following tasks depending on the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: On your Start screen, right click on an empty area. Now, tap on All apps from the app bar.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Desktop – -> Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Your HP Officejet 6954 printer.
- On the printer software, tap on Print & Scan option. To access the Printer Toolbox, select Maintain Your printer option. The Printer Toolbox dialog box opens.
- On the Device Services tab, press Align Ink Cartridges. Now, the printer will print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page print side down on the scanner glass.
- Follow the on screen instructions displayed on your printer to align the cartridges.
- After aligning the cartridges, recycle or discard the sheet.
How to align the cartridges from the printer display?
- Tap on Tools option from the HP Officejet 6954 printer’s home screen.
- From the list of options available, choose Align Printer. Read the prompts and do the following.
- Check the estimated ink levels and print a diagnostics page.
OJ 6954 Webservice setup
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE PRINTER’S CONTROL PANEL
Your HP Officejet 6954 printer’s control panel will provide you an easy way to set up web services.
- Ensure that your HP Officejet 6954 printer is connected to a working Internet connection through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Select Print Apps or HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on Yes in the Auto Update screen to let your printer check for and install your product updates.
- The printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions on the information page to complete the setup process.
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
- Open the embedded web server (EWS).
- Select the Web Services tab.
- Choose Setup in the Web Services Settings section.
- When asked, allow your HP printer to check for and install the updated automatically.
- Your HP Officejet 6954 printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.