123.HP.COM/setup 6975 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-859-777-0709
Printing with AirPrint is fairly easy. Before using mobile printing, cross-check whether your Apple device and your HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the photo or the file that you want to print. Select the files one by one. Now, tap on the Share button.
- From the list of options available, choose the print icon.
- Now, your mobile device will list the printers available for printing.
- Choose the printer (HP Officejet Pro 6975) according to your need and change the print setting.
- Tap on Print and enjoy printing.
FIND THE PRINTER’S EMAIL ADDRESS
- Ensure that you have created an Hp ePrint account. If not, visit www.hpconnected.com to sign up for an ePrint account.
- Click on HP ePrint on your printer’s control panel.
- Select Print Info to customize the email address you will be fiving.
- Your HP Officejet Pro 6975 Printer prints an information page which contains the printer code.
- Follow the instruction to customise your email address.
How to switch off HP ePrint?
- Tap on HP ePrint on the HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer’s control panel screen.
- Now, select Settings.
- From the list of options available, click on ePrint and then touch Off.
Wireless print setup
How to print the wireless test report?
- Tap on Wireless option from the printer’s control panel.
- Select Settings.
- From the list of options available, choose Print Reports.
- Click on Print Wireless Test Report.
How to switch on or off the wireless capability of the printer?
- Slide your fingers across the HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer’s control panel display screen and then touch Setup.
- Now, select Network Setup.
- Choose the Wireless Settings.
- Tap Wireless option to switch on or off the radio.
123.hp.com/setup 6975 Printer Support
HP Officejet Pro 6975 wireless setup
- Your HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer should be connected to a network through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Your printer and computer should be connected to the same network.
How to set up the printer on your wireless network?
- Slide your fingers across the printer’s control panel display screen and then touch Setup.
- Now, choose Network Setup.
- Select Wireless Settings.
- From the different options available, click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the setup process.
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection(Windows)?
- Remove the Ethernet plug from your HP officejet pro 6975 printer.
- After proper installation, open the HP printer software.
- You will have to run the wireless setup wizard to make the wireless connection up and working.
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (OS X)?
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer to a wireless network.
- On the Applications/Hewlett-Packard/Device utilities, tap on HP Setup Assistant option to change the software connection to wireless to your printer.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless connection (Windows)?
- Perform any one of the following depending on the operating system youuse.
- Windows 8: Start – – > All Apps – – > Printer Name – – > Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > AllPrograms – – > HP – – >HP Officejet Pro 6975.
- Choose Printer Setup and Software.
Now, select Convert a USB connected printer
HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer setup
- Get the new HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer out of the box.
- Now, remove the cello tape and packing materials.
- Lift the scanner lid and take off the packing tape. Close the lid later.
- Hold the printer on either sides and then lift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into it splace. Now, remove all the package tape from the printer.
- After removing the tapes, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and remove the tapes. Push the trap until it locks into its place.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the wall socket and the other end to the printer.
- Switch on the printer.
- Select the down arrow on your printer control panel to set the language.
- Press the same arrow to choose Yes and then tap on OK. Now, Set Country/Region menu will open.
- Select the down arrow to choose the country/region and then tap on OK.
- Pull out the paper tray door and then the paper tray extender. Now, lift the paper catch.
- Move the paper guides to their outer most position.
- Place a stack of paper on to the paper tray. Adjust the paper guides according to the size of the paper.
- Now, push the paper tray in till it snaps into place.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait till the print carriage moves to the right and remain silent.
- Remove the tapes from the ink cartridges. Hold the cartridges on the black plastic.
- Hold the cartridges on their sides and then gently push them forward until it locks in its place.
- Now, repeat the process until you insert all ink cartridge.
- Now, close the ink cartridge door. Now, align the cartridges by following the on-screen instructions. The printer will print an alignment page.